Friday, May 26, 2017

Scrapper's Delights New May Release Event

Hello everyone & Happy Friday!! It is time for a New Release over at Scrapper's Delights and I am here today to share with you the newly released Printable Horizontal A5 Planner Insert.


This kit is amazing and offers so many different options to choose from in creating a planner spread perfect for your own needs. 


For my planner spread, I kept it rather simple. 


I started by adding some washi tape at the top and bottom borders of each page.  I then used my Fiskars Script Font Clear Stamp Set along with my ReCollections Color Splash Ombre Ink Pad to stamp the days of the week onto my spread. 


I also used a small flower stamp and stamped it onto some of the days as my "bullets", so that I will be able to write down some important reminders to keep track of during the week.  

My absolute favorite part of this spread (and most fun to color) though is this gorgeous digital stamp, entitled, "Fairy Glades V2". Is this digital scene not the best?!?! I absolutely adore this fairy standing atop of her mushrooms. I colored this digi and the flowers throughout the spread using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. I also used Faber-Castell pastels (light blue) and blended it around my digi image and around my flowers in hopes that it would help make my images "pop" a bit more. 

Overall, I am very satisfied with how this planner spread turned out and I can't wait to create some more spreads to share with you all. 

Below is a list of supplies and products that I used to create this layout:



Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils

Faber-Castell Soft Pastels

ReCollections Color Splash Ombre Ink Pad

ReCollections Washi Tape

Fiskars Script Font Clear Stamp Set



Thank you again for visiting and as always, 
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment