Friday, May 12, 2017

Scrapper's Delights May Planner Inspiration Event

Hello everyone! It is time for some more planner inspiration from Scrapper's Delights. Today I am sharing a weekly spread I created using both the A5 My Basic Planner 1 along with the A5 My Planner Giraffe Kit.


I added some floral washi tape from ReCollections around the borders of my planner pages. I stamped the days of the week using letters from my Fiskars Script Font stamp set using Chalk Box Ink in Chestnut Roan. I stamped my "To Do" list and some other reminders using the "Plan It Out" stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.


This gorgeous digital stamp adorning my planner spread is the "Sweet Breena Fairies and Pixies V1". I colored her using my Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils.  I have to say that I am quite happy with how my spread turned out. I enjoy using the Scrapper's Delights planner kits as they are so very easy to use and can be created to fit any style and function that you are looking for. 

Below is a list of the Scrapper's Delights Products that I have used for this layout and are available at the store (links provided):





Thank you for stopping by and as always,
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment