Monday, April 24, 2017

Stop & Smell the Flowers......Weekly Planner Layout


Hello everyone & Happy Monday!! Lately, I have been playing and creating in my planners and I just can't seem to get away from the Spring theme, LOL. I have so many adorable Spring themed digital stamps and stamp sets from Craftin Desert Divas that I thought I must play with and incorporate into my planners. So, today I am sharing this  "Stop & Smell the Flowers" weekly planner layout.


 I started off by printing out all of my digital stamp images and colored them using my Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils.


I fussy cut all of the flower images, ran them through my Xyron sticker machine and adhered them onto my layout. To date the flowers, I used some Planner Accessories Stickers from ReCollections that I had in my stash. They were small enough and fit perfectly in the center of each flower. 


 I did not want to fussy cut the bear digi stamps, so I decided that I was going to use the stitched/scalloped square die which is part of the Treat Bag Die Set which was just released this month from Carftin Desert Divas. As an extra touch, I also used the butterfly die from the Window Pane Die Set to cut out two butterflies and adhered them onto the corner of each bear digital stamp. I then added a small amount of Nuvo Crystal Drops to the center of each butterfly to give them some interest. I used the Plan It Out Stamp Set to fill in a few important reminders and things that I know I need to do for this week. 


Below is a complete list of all the supplies and products I have used to created this planner layout:

ReCollections Washi Tape
ReCollections Planner Accessories Stickers









Thank you for stopping by and as always,
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment