Friday, April 21, 2017

Floral Wreaths Planner Pages

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!! Today I am sharing some planner pages and goodies I have created using some fabulous new products which have just been released from Craftin Desert Divas


This weekly planner spread is showcasing the new "Floral Wreaths" stamp set. This stamp set is perfect for decorating your planners, cards or just about any other crafty project you could think of. I used the coordinating SVG outlines for the heart wreath and the three smaller flower bundles you see above. The smaller roses lining the top of my pages along with the three smaller closed roses in the three date boxes were all stamped directly onto my planner pages. I colored all of the stamped images with Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils and added some stickles to some of the leaves and flowers to add some interest (besides, who doesn't like to add some type of sparkle to their projects?? LOL). I also used ReCollections washi tape, which matches the flower theme pretty well. I cut down some pale pink ReCollections cardstock to fill some of my date boxes and add more color to my pages. The initial for the days of the week were cut out of cardstock from the American Crafts Summer Paper Pad using my Cricut.


And what is a planner without coordinating planner goodies??? These were so much fun to create.


To start off, I wanted to create a shaker insert using the large heart shaped floral wreath. I cut out two of the svg outlines using my Cricut and stamped the image onto the outline using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I punched two holes through both wreaths so that I could easily incorporate and flip it in my planner. I colored the image using my Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils and again added some stickles to the leaves for that added sparkle. I cut out two small pieces of acetate and adhered them to each of my svg outlines.. I added the new "Arizona Skies" sequins to the center and lined up my two svg outlines and adhered them together using double sided foam tape.


For my next planner goody, I decided to use the "Treat Box Die" to create a small bag insert that I could use to hold receipts or notes that I may need. I die cut two pieces of vellum using the treat bag die cut. Once cut, I manipulated the design by then cutting down the side pieces to make them smaller. I left one side slightly larger so that I would have a margin to be able to punch holes into so that I could insert it into my planner easily. I adhered the edges together using a vellum tape adhesive. I stamped the floral wreath image onto the vellum using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it using ReCollections White Embossing Powder and my heat tool. I used my Tim Holtz Distress Inks to add color to my flowers and leaves and again, added stickles to the leaves for that added sparkle.


Last but certainly not least, I created two planner clips. Both of these clips were created using the star dies from the Treat Bag Die set. I used both the large and small stars to create each clip. For the star shaker clip, I used my Big Shot and cut out two large stars. I then created the star border by placing the smaller star inside the larger star and held it in place using some painters paint. I cut out several of those so that I could build it up and create somewhat of a wall so that my sequins had plenty of space to move around. I adhered all of the pieces together using art glitter glue. I added a small piece of acetate to the underside of one star cut out, added the new "Sweet Pea" sequins to the center and then added my acetate star on top to close it off. 

To create the flower clip, I cut out several large and small stars using vellum. I then used my bone folder to carefully and gently roll the tips of each star. I adhered each star on top of the other so that the tips of each star were alternating in a flower petal type fashion. I added a small amount of glue to various areas of the "petals" and the center and used ReCollections fine glitter to add that extra sparkle I wanted.  

I am really happy with how everything turned out and I can't wait to make some more clips using these amazing dies.  Below is a complete list of all the supplies and products that I used for these planner pages and goodies:








ReCollection Cardstock
American Crafts Summer Paper Pad
ReCollections Washi Tape
Xyron Tape Runner
Art Glitter Glue
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
Stickles - Firefly
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
StazOn Royal Purple Ink
Vellum Tape
Vellum
Acetate
ReCollections Fine Glitter - Shimmer Yellow & Shimmer Coral
Jumbo Paper Clips
Foam Tape
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Versamark Ink
ReCollections White Embossing Powder

Thank you for stopping by and as always,
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment