Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Kiss Me I'm Irish...

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday!! Can you believe it is already March 1st? We are that much closer to nice Spring and Summer weather (at least that is what I am hoping for....I'm done with all this snow!!!) 

With St. Patrick's Day not too far away, I have already started on my St. Patrick's Day cards and today I am stopping in to share this one with you all.....


How adorable is this penguin?!?! This is "Clover Slushy" and she is the current freebie over at KaDoodle Bug Designs, so if you haven't picked her up yet, you should head over there now and get her.

This is an A2 sized card and the card base is made using ReCollections 110lb Ivory Cardstock. The card mat was cut from Authentique "Emerald Three" Cardstock.  "Clover Slushy" was cut using Bazzill Cardstock and inked with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I added some highlights using a white gel pen, and to finish her off and add some interest, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops and Stickles to all of her clovers. 

To finish off this card, I used a sticker tag from the Authentique "Emerald Details" sticker sheet and added a bow using gold cording. I then added some gold sequins to my card as well. 

Below is a complete list of the supplies and materials used:

KaDoodle Bug Designs "Clover Slushy" File
Bazzill Cardstock
ReCollections 110lb Ivory Cardstock
Authentique "Emerald Three" Paper (Item #EME003)
Authentique "Emerald Details" Sticker Sheet (Item #EME007)
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: mustard seed, broken china, mowed lawn, pine needles, spiced marmalade
Art Glitter Glue
Signo Uni-ball White Gel Pen
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Apple Green
Ranger Stickles - Firefly
Gold Cording
Gold Sequins


I hope you enjoyed today's creation! 

Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment