Friday, January 13, 2017

You Make Me Smile.....

Happy Friday my crafty friends!!! I'm so happy that the weekend is finally here. Yay!!!! Today I am sharing a project that I created for the Social Media Challenge over at the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Group.  I created a super cute note pad using inspiration from the below photo:
This note pad measures 4"W x 8.25"H. I am actually going to give it to my daughter as she is always looking for paper pads to write on and usually comes and takes all of mine, LOL!!! Now she has her own to use and it is refillable too!!!


And of course I LOVE Shakers of all kinds, so I had to add one on to this as well. I am really happy with how it turned out!!


And here is the inside of the notepad.  I also added a small pocket on the left to hold any type of loose papers, cards, receipts, etc.


The products that I have used are as follows: 


Craftin Desert Divas - Hello You Stamp Set


Craftin Desert Divas - Stitched in Circle Dies


Craftin Desert Divas Sequins - Fuscia Hearts 
& Sprinkled Sugar Sequins

ReCollections Signature E-Special Glitter Paper Pad
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Art Glitter Glue
Acetate

I hope you will stop by The Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Group and play along with us this month. There is always a ton of inspiration and great prizes!!


1 comment:

  1. Jana.... this is sooo PRETTY! What an awesome project! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete