Monday, January 23, 2017

Valentine Dragon

Happy Monday my crafty friends! Today I am bringing you another Valentines Day card I created using the super cute Eggie Buddies Valentine Dragon from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Is this not the cutest Dragon you have ever seen !?!?!



This card measures 5" x 5". My card base is ReCollections Card Stock. My adorable Valentine Dragon is made using Bazzill Card Stock and the patterned paper used is from the ReCollections Valentine's Day 6x6 Paper Pad.

I started off by uploading the Valentine Dragon SVG File into Cricut Design Space and used my Cricut Explore to cut out all of the pieces. Once everything was cut, I then inked and chalked all of my pieces using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks. I adhered all the pieces together using Art Glitter Glue, added some highlights using a White Gelly Roll Pen and then added some Glossy Accents to his sunglasses to gain that reflective shiny look.

I stamped "I ❤ U" from the Craftin Desert Divas - Sending Love Stamp Set in the center heart using my Versamark Stamp Pad and heat embossed it using ReCollections Tinsel Embossing Powder. I used my Inside Scalloped Square Dies from Carftin Desert Divas to die cut my patterned paper to form my frame for this card.

Here is a complete list a some links to the products I used:

KaDoodle Bug Designs - Eggie Buddies Valentine Dragon
Bazzill Card Stock
ReCollections Card Stock
Patterned Paper: ReCollections Valentine's Day 6x6 Paper Pad
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick
Pebbles Pearlescent Chalk - Shimmer Shades
Art Glitter Glue
White Gelly Roll Pen
Glossy Accents
Craftin Desert Divas - Inside Scalloped Squares Dies
Craftin Desert Divas - Sending Love Stamp Set
Versamark Stamp Pad
ReCollections Tinsel Embossing Powder

Thank you for stopping by to visit. I hope you all have a fabulously crafty day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment