Friday, December 9, 2016

May your day be as wonderful as your first sip!


Happy Friday my crafty friends!! I'm so very happy that it is finally the weekend! Yay!!! Today I wanted to share with you a super cute shaker card that I made using a bunch of goodies from Craftin Desert Divas.  I am a Coffee fanatic!! I LOVE anything and everything Coffee. So when I saw this adorable new digi stamp, I knew I wanted to make something with it.


This is the "Java Fox" digital stamp which you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/java-fox-digital-stamp/
I colored this cutie using my Prisma Color Pencils. I added some accents using a white Gelly Roll Pen and added some Stickles to his hat and scarf to dress him up a bit.  


My sentiment is a stamp from the "Coffee Break" stamp set which you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/coffee-break/
And check out that adorable mini coffee cup! That is from the "Inside Scalloped Squares" die set, which is one of the new release die sets that Craftin Desert Diva's just came out with. You can find that set here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/inside-scalloped-square-dies/
I also used this set to create my scalloped border for my shaker portion of this card. I love all the detail and stitching these dies have. 


Here is a complete list of all the products I used to create my shaker:

Paper: ReCollections Card Stock & Patterned Paper (from my stash)
Prisma Colored Pencils
Stickles
White Gelly Roll Pen

I hope that you enjoyed my creation for today. Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic and crafty weekend!


1 comment: