Wednesday, March 16, 2016

When life hands you a lemon....


Happy Wednesday!!! Today I am sharing a card I created using two files from KaDoodle Bug Designs: Cutie KaToodles Lemonade Turtle http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=806 and Shoptastic Cuties - Lemon Cutie http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=62&products_id=1089.  I just love how easy these files can be used together.

This card measures 6" x 6". The base of this card as well as the paper used for my sentiment are made with patterned paper from Me & My Big Ideas - Mambi Sheets - Baby Girl Stack.

My adorable little lemon cutie and turtle are made using Bazzill and ReCollections card stock. Each piece was cut using my Cricut Explore and then hand chalked using Color Box Chalk Inks and Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks.  Pieces were adhered together using Aleene's Tacky Glue and highlights were then added using a white Gelly Roll Pen and a Pigma Micron pen (005).

My sentiment, "When life hands you a lemon.... Make Lemonade!" was written using my Cricut Explore using the "Chloe" font with a Cricut Pen in Sour Apple.

I hope you enjoyed my creation and will see you soon with more!!! Have a terrific day!!!

1 comment: