Friday, December 4, 2015

Milk & Cookies For Santa



Hello there! Today, I'm sharing a Glass and Plate I made especially for Santa!! As far as my kids are concerned, the most important part of Christmas Eve is to make sure that Milk and Cookies are left for Santa to enjoy during his visit.  This file from KaDoodle Bug Designs is just perfect for that! This is the Charmkin Cuties Christmas Eve Bedtime file.

I ended up purchasing the glass and plate from my local Dollar Store.  I uploaded my svg file to my Cricut Explore and sized the images accordingly.  I then cut out each piece of vinyl and put them together and applied them to both my plate and glass. I used a permanent white and black marker for some added highlights on the vinyl and also used a pink marker for the color on the cheeks.  "Milk & Cookies" & "For Santa" are also cut out of vinyl using the Arial Rounded MT Bold font on my Cricut as well.

I think it came out pretty good.  I know my children will be excited about it! Thanks for stopping by today! See you all again real soon!

~ Jana

2 comments: