Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy Fall Y'all ...


Happy Friday!!!! I can't believe the week is already over. Today I am sharing a two-page layout that I created using two different files from Too Cute By Jessica.  This layout was so much fun to create!

To create this, I used both Bazzill and Recollections card stock. The patterned card stock I used for the top and bottom borders as well as the acorns and journal area is from the Recollections "Harvest Delight" pad.

I used my Cricut Explore to upload and cut my paper piecings. I used Color Box Chalk Inks on each piece and put them together.

All of the pumpkins and flowers in this layout have been embossed using the Big Shot. I also added Recollections Rhinestones to the middle of each flower as well as the flowers that are also displayed on two of the bears.

The acorn photo mats have been embellished using Prism Floss for the bows.

The pumpkins along the top border are from a Recollections Harvest Embellishment pack.

My journal area, is also embellished with an acorn from The Recollections Harvest Embellishment pack and some extra fall leaves.

I hope you enjoyed the make for today and will join me again soon. Thanks for stopping by!

~Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment