Thursday, October 1, 2015

"A Treat Just For You".....


Happy Thursday everybody!!  I hope everybody is having a great week. I am..... I am happy to announce that I just started as a DT over at Too Cute By Jessica!!! So excited for this new opportunity!!!

With that being said, this is my first DT project that I created using the "Candy Mouse" file from Too Cute By Jessica.  Isn't he just the cutest little mouse?!?!?! I made him using fleece and brushed him out to get that "oh so cute" fuzzy look.

This card measures 5x7 and I used Bazzill card stock for my card base. The patterned paper is from the American Crafts "Boo!" paper pad.

For the little candy treat he is holding, I used Recollections card stock. Using my cricut, I wrote my sentiment "A Treat Just For You" using the Baby Steps font. I wanted to add some more elements to it, so after I pieced the candy treat together, I wrapped it in cellophane and tied each end off with a purple piece of Prism floss. And of course, I had to add some sequins into the mix, cause I just LOVE sequins!!!

I had fun making this card. I hope you enjoyed seeing it as well.  Thanks for visiting! I hope to see you all again real soon!

~Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment