Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Sweet Treat For You...


Hey there. Look at this adorable little guy....isn't he just the cutest?!?!  I had so much fun making him!

This card measures 6x6 and was created using a file pattern from Too Cute By Jessica.

I used Recollections Card Stock and patterned paper from the American Crafts - Haunted Paper Pad to make this card.

My cute and cuddly furry friend was made using both dark and light colored brown fleece. I love using fleece on my projects, especially when it's an adorable animal like this cute bear!

My cupcake and candy corn pieces were all cut using my Cricut Explore and then inked using Color Box Chalk Inks.

My sentiment was also drawn using my Cricut and I colored the letters in using a Copic marker (110 Special Black).

For the final touches, I added a few highlights using a white gel pen and added some Stickles (I LOVE Stickles!!!) to the cupcake and around my sentiment pieces.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy this creation. I'll be back soon with another one for you!!

~Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment