Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"You Da Bomb"...


Hi there..... Today I am stopping by to share this ADORABLE, "You Da Bomb" card. I created this card using a pattern file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

This card measures 6x6 and is made using Bazzill & Recollections card stock. The patterned paper is from Roylco.

I uploaded this file to my Cricut Explore to cut out all my pieces. For the three(3) bombs, I used the All Mixed Up font on the Cricut to write out the sentiment using a white gel pen. After all pieces were cut and chalked, I pieced them together and added highlights with a white gel pen.

I also added a piece of satin ribbon from American Crafts as an extra embellishment.

I hope you enjoy my creation for today! Feel free to leave me your feedback and follow me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/chbcreations)

~Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment