Monday, June 22, 2015

Little Pigcasso Collection - Double Page Scrapbook Layout


Happy Monday evening everybody!! Tonight I'd like to share a super cute double page layout I created using the "Little Pigcasso Collection" file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  You can find the file here: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_1359/Little-Pigcasso-Collection.htm

With school ending this week for two of my children, they have brought home folders full of artwork and crafts that they have made.  Of course I want to save it all and I would love to be able to add it to a scrapbook, however, there is no way that any of it would fit into a scrapbook.  So...... I thought of the next best thing and decided to take some pictures of the artwork and scrap it that way.

All of the paper I used on this layout is Recollections Paper.  The chalk and ink I used on the paper pieces is Color Box Chalk.

Hope you all enjoy this latest creation!  See you all soon!

- Jana

Follow and Like me on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/chbcreations

No comments:

Post a Comment