Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Happy July 4th Card


Happy Tuesday my crafty friends!! This mornings project is a super cute 4th Of July card.  This card measures 6"x 6".  The pattern file I used for this card is from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and is called "Eagle with Firecracker" and can be found here:  http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/category_22/Weekly-Freebie.htm

For this card, I used Bazzill and Recollections card stock.  The patterned paper which I used to make the "Sunburst" pattern is from the Doodlebug Design, Inc. "Patriotic Picnic" paper pad.  I also cut out the sentiment for the card using that same paper. The red with white star ribbon border is from Celebrate It and measures 1& 1/2".  I also added some Stickles glitter glue to the three white stars on the firecracker for that added extra sparkle.

Thanks for visiting! I will be back soon with my next creation!

Jana

Follow and Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/chbcreations
Visit and Comment on my Website: www.chbcreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment