Tuesday, June 23, 2015

End of Year Teacher's Cards


Good afternoon everyone! So..... today's makes are end of the year teacher cards.  Yes, it is the last week of school and of course I am running around like a nut trying to get all the teacher gifts together. I figured I may as well make some cards too.  I have two done so far with about 3 or 4 more to go.

All the paper piecings and cuts of this card are from the "School Days SVG Kit" which can be found here: http://svgcuts.com/images/back-to-school-svg-collection.jpg

I used Recollections basic card stock for the base of the card. The patterned paper is from the "back to school" doodlebug design paper pad.  I added some buttons, glitter and some twine which I had purchased at my local dollar store.

I hope the teachers love it!!!

I hope you will stop back again soon!

Jana

Feel free to Comment, Like and Share my Fan page:
www.facebook.com/chbcreations
and visit my website
www.chbcreations.com


No comments:

Post a Comment